- the educational process is not built in the logic of the of the subject, but in the logic of activity in the form of buy term paper here that has personal meaning.
for the student, which increases his or her motivation for learning;
- the individual pace of project work ensures that each student reaches his or her own level of development;
- integrated approach to the development of educational projects contributes to the balanced development of the basic physiological and mental functions of the student;
- deep, conscious absorption of basic knowledge is provided at the expense of their universal use in different situations.
Thus, the essence of project-based learning is that
the student comprehends real processes and objects while working on an educational project.
To comprehend, live, join the disclosure, construction, special forms of learning are needed. Leading among them is an imitation game. Game - this is the freest, natural form of human immersion in a real (or imaginary) reality for the purpose of its study, manifestation of his or her own "I", creativity, activity, independence, self-realization. It is in the game everyone chooses his or her role voluntarily.
Play has a function:
- psychological, relieving stress and contributing
- psychotherapeutic, helping a child change their attitudes to themselves and others, change the way they communicate, improve
- technological, allowing partially withdrawing thinking from the rational sphere into the sphere of fantasy, transforming real reality. In the game the child feels safe, comfortable, feels the psychological freedom necessary for his development. Teacher and student action systems in order to highlight teacher and student action systems it is important to determine the stages of project development in advance.
The obligatory requirement is that each stage of the project work should have its own specific product. The project can be group and personal. Each
each of them has undeniable advantages.
The modern classification of educational projects is made on the basis of the dominant (predominant) activity of students:
- Practice-oriented project (from a textbook
to a package of recommendations on economic recovery );
- research project - investigation of any
research project - investigation of a problem according to all the rules of scientific research;
- Informational project: collection and processing of information on a significant problem for the purpose of its presentation to a wide
an article in the media, information on the Internet);
- creative project - maximum freedom of the author's
creative project - the freest author's approach in solving the problem. Product - almanacs, videos, theatricals, works of fine or decorative art, etc.
- role project - literary, historical, etc.
business role-playing games, the result of which remains open
up to the end.
Why can't the traditional school account for the full range of learner differences?
Why is it necessary to reduce the complexity of tasks at school?
The technology of complete assimilation of knowledge
Collings classification of learning projects