You can not check your AOL mailbox. Do you find AOL Mail unavailable at this time? The problem with AOL Mail not working is quite common. It can occur for several reasons and it can be easily solved. However, sometimes the AOL Mail service is down. When that happens, you just have to wait for the issue to resolve itself. Read more to learn how to fix AOL mail that does not work on Mac, iPad, or other devices.
How to fix AOL mail that does not work on iPhone
Many users complain about this difficulty or other similar similarities. Some say they are unable to access their account on the I phone. And some of them claim that they can only watch the download screen, and so on.
- Reset your network settings if you do not receive an email on the iPhone.
- Activate airplane mode ից turn off in a few minutes.
- Fix the iPhone system, it may be due to an error in the iOS system
- Install the AOL app on iPhone instead of the mail application
- Contact AOL for assistance
- Click the Settings icon on your iPad. Look for Mail, Contacts, Calendars version.
- Select your AOL email account and see if it is displayed correctly. Email Address:
- Check: 'Imap.aol.com' appears in the area of the host name, If not, change it to imap.aol.com without quotes.
- Click the SMTP version. Make sure the main server field reads "smtp.aol.com" and then enable server connection.
- Return to the iPad Home screen, then check to see if you can send or receive AOL emails.
- Carefully check the user login details. make sure you enter the login phrase correctly.
- Reset the password for your AOL account and tries to log in to your account using a new password.
- Delete the browser cache, history, now try to access your AOL email account. Let's see if this allows you to access your login or not.
- Let's try to open your AOL account on incognito or in a private window.
- Disable proxy firewall settings on your computer and try logging in to your account again.
- Cookies and Cache. Browser cookies folder can prevent AOL email from working properly.
- Software corruption. If the AOL Mail application is corrupted or installed properly, you may be able to access the AOL email. Mail problems.
- Firewall antivirus rules. Your device firewall may prevent AOL Mail from working properly.
- Poor internet connection. AOL Mail will not work if there is no internet. Slow or poor internet connection may be the cause of this error.
- Malicious infections. Malicious viruses, Trojans worms can interrupt with AOL Mail cause it to not work properly.
- Compatibility issues. Older browsers often do not support AOL mail. Outdated browser may cause compatibility issues.
- Insufficient space. AOL mail will not be able to load properly if there is not enough RAM space.
- Improper settings. Incorrectly configured AOL mail settings can also cause AOL mail to not work.
- Server problems. You will not be able to access your mailbox if you drop AOL Mail servers.