How to Setup 123 HP OFFICEJET 8049 Printer
Un pack the 123.hp.com/oj8049 printer from its packaging and keep the power cords ready to connect in its respective places. Now, place the cords firmly into the wall sockets so that there are no loose connections or any power issues with the devices. After connecting the cords, press the Home button on the left-hand corner of the printer.
Once the basic setup is complete, install the printer software by visiting 123.hp.com or by inserting the CD which came with the printer. Follow the instructions on the screen to complete the printer installation process. Download the driver software from the website link 123.hp.com/oj8049 or 123.hp.com/SETUP 8049.
PRINT WITH YOUR 123.HP.COM/SETUP 8049 PRINTER ACROSS ALL PLATFORMS
CONNECT HP OFFICEJET 8049 PRINTER TO YOUR MAC
- HP Printer is Supported by Mac ver 10.6 or above
- Printer should be connected to an Ethernet/Wi-Fi/USB
HOW TO SETUP YOUR HP OFFICEJET 8049 PRINTER TO YOUR NETWORK
- Go to Wi-Fi icon on your printer’s display.
- Click on Settings icon.
- Navigate to Wireless Settings and then to Wireless Setup Wizard.
- Select your Network and enter your password.
- Check if connection is successful.
- Test print the Network report page.
CONNECTING YOUR HP OFFICEJET 8049 MAC TO HP PRINTER
- Select System Preferences in Apple Menu.
- Select the Print and Fax from Hardware Selection.
- Now go to (+) sign to add the printer.
- Click on Continue to install it.
- Print a Test page.